If you're new to this site, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed or follow me in Twitter. Contact me anytime to discuss how I can help you grow your business in the internet. Thank you.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Values for the "Lost Generation"

Here's an awesome video shared by a Facebook friend, Howard Falco. Simple yet strikingly effective, it outlines the values and priorities of the so-called "lost generation." While it debunks the myth that young people (gen y or z) are lethargic and apathetic, it also highlights the more important things in life for them (and for us) - family, relationships, civic consciousness, caring for the environment. Share with a loved one, if you also find this awesome. I'm showing this to my daughter.



Return to Manila Connection Home
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment