If you're new to this site, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed or follow me in Twitter. Contact me anytime to discuss how I can help you grow your business in the internet. Thank you.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Links to Great Sites

Under Construction


Inspirational

  • TRUTH SERUM by Howard Falco. "This originated as the result of a sudden, massive and expansive shift in consciousness that occured in the middle of ordinary life. My intent since this event is to pass the awareness of what happened to me and what became known to me to anyone interested in expanding their own awareness in the effort to experience more peace, harmony and fulfillment in life."

Marketing and Web 2.0 Blogs That I Read

  • Seth Godin's Blog. If you read only one marketing blog in your lifetime, read Seth Godin's. Brilliant, inspirational - this guy's a marketing genius.
  • Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch. "John Jantsch has been called the World's Most Practical Small Business Expert for consistently delivering real-world, proven small business marketing ideas and strategies."
  • Noble Samurai by the Noble Samurai Team - creators of the cutting edge market research tool "Market Samurai."
  • Tagzilla. "Traffic, Promotion, and Mass Exposure News."
Bookmark and Share